Using the Science of Incentives to Schedule More Meetings
Considerations for incentivizing survey participants
Prospects often need that extra little push to encourage them to take a meeting. Whether you’re encouraging webinar attendance or 1:1 calls with prospects, you’ll want to learn the science of incentives and how to use them to schedule more meetings.
In this edition of Coffee with TruCentive, we covered:
- Why incentives should NOT be the main reason you get a customer to act
- Getting the most perceived value from your incentive dollar
- The best delivery timing for your incentive
- Tipping the scale – incentive vs. friction (the ask)
- Why testing is the only way to optimize your strategy
- Recognition: you, your brand, and your incentive
We want to hear from you!
If you have a program you would like to discuss or just brainstorm new ways to motivate your prospects, customers, or partners; drop us a note. We’ve had the opportunity to run programs with a wide variety of organizations across many different industries.