Using the Science of Incentives to Schedule More Meetings
Partners and their prospects often need that extra little push to assure success via the channel. From webinar attendance to 1:1 calls, learn the psychology of incentives and how to use them to improve existing channel programs.
In this edition of Coffee with TruCentive, we covered:
- Why incentives should NOT be the main reason for action
- How vendors are shifting eGift card use and why
- Incentive vs. loyalty programs
- Making programs more interesting with themes
- Why you should only pay for results – the economics of eGift cards