TruCentive, Inc. SMS Terms and Conditions
Effective date: January 1, 2020
2. Terms Applicable to Senders of Messages. As part of the Services, Senders may send Envelopes, Instruments or other marketing materials to Recipients through the use of short message service (“SMS”) or text messages (collectively referred to as “Messages”). You must have clear and explicit permission from each Recipient to send such Recipient automated text messages via the Services before you send any Envelopes, Instruments or other Messages to such Recipient through the Services. If you do not have such permission to send Messages to a Recipient, you must not send any Messages through the Services to that Recipient. TruCentive has no liability for any Message sent to any Recipient without their prior consent, and the Sender shall indemnify and hold harmless TruCentive for any liabilities or costs arising from such Sender sending of any Message without such consent. You must provide each Recipient a clear method to opt out of receiving additional Messages from you at any time.
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (the “TCPA”) may apply to any Envelopes and/or Instruments you send through the Services that are received by a Recipient in a Message. You, as the Sender of any Message, will be responsible for complying with the TCPA, all regulations promulgated under the TCPA, and with any applicable state laws. You may not use the Services to send Envelopes and/or Instruments via Messages to telephone numbers that may not legally receive such Messages under the TCPA and/or applicable state law.
2. Terms Applicable to Recipients of Messages. As part of the Services, Senders may send you Messages if you opt in to receiving such Messages. If you opt into receiving marketing text messages from a Sender by following the directions from such Sender (for example, by texting a particular word seen in an advertisement to the number provided by such Sender or by clicking an opt-in box in an online click-through screen), you understand you will receive marketing text messages from such Sender, which may include (but is not limited to) gifts, coupons, event notifications, product information or other promotional content. Message frequency may vary.
4. Unsubscribing from Messages. To stop receiving Messages from an individual Sender, text STOP (or other terms shown in the Message for unsubscribing) to the number from which you received the last text message from such Sender. Please note that opting out of receiving text messages from a Sender will only unsubscribe you from messages sent by that Sender; other Senders may still send you messages if you have opted in to receive them, and you must unsubscribe from each such Sender’s text messaging program separately. Following a request to unsubscribe from a particular Sender’s texts, you may receive one (1) final message from that Sender confirming that you have been inactivated with respect to texts from that Sender.
5. Request for Help. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text HELP to TruCentive’s number or short code. After you send the message HELP to TruCentive, we will respond with instructions on how to use TruCentive’s Services as well as how to unsubscribe.
6. Available Carriers. TruCentive is able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb
Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. Additional Terms and Conditions. As with all TruCentive Services, we reserve the right to terminate the text messaging program, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, and TruCentive is not responsible for any content you may receive in any Message. The information in any Message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays. TruCentive does not promise that this Service is available across all carriers, and is not liable for delayed or undelivered Messages.
For more information, call: 1-415-386-8600 or contact support@TruCentive.com.