The Economics of Gift Card Incentive Programs
Gift card incentive programs can motivate without breaking your budget
Gift Card Programs can be great motivators. Learn the economics of marketing, sales, and employee Gift Card Programs and how to avoid some of the costly pitfalls.
In this edition of Coffee with TruCentive, we covered:
- How to get back 100% of the value of unclaimed gift cards
- How much? – Optimal gift card values by use case
- Why high dollar incentives may be doing more harm than good
- Trends for Economics of Gift Card Incentive Programs “themes” – Coffee – Lunch – Tech – Sports
- The three most common incentive mistakes
- Maximizing brand value with your incentive delivery
- Don’t Forget Your Sales Incentive Program
There are many options when it comes to gift card delivery. What at face value seems to be the most economical approach may cost you more depending on volume, the value of your gift cards and the life of your program. Free delivery for example is far from free and usually will end up costing your more than selecting a product with paid delivery. Also consider whether your provider gives volume discounts over the life of your engagement with them.